ETERNAL CHARMED
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ETERNAL CHARMED

Forum sur la célèbre série télévisée Charmed!

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Alyssa dans My Name Is Earl

AuteurMessage
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Alyssa dans My Name Is Earl Empty
MessageSujet: Alyssa dans My Name Is Earl   Alyssa dans My Name Is Earl Icon_minitimeDim 9 Sep - 16:24

Bonjour à tous!!

La nouvelle a été confirmé il y a quelques jours(jeudi) par Alyssa Milano elle-même sur son site : elle va participer à la série My name is Earl. Voici le message :

MY NAME IS EARL

Wow! I am so excited. I just signed on for a recurring role on NBC’S "MY NAME IS EARL". I have been a fan of the show since it first aired and I am grateful to be given the opportunity.

I got the first script last night. It's funny and sweet. Without giving too much away, I play a girl with a shady past and a parole officer (yes, you read that right). After meeting Earl and learning of his karmic belief system, she decides to turn her life around. The character is really quirky and I am looking forward to bringing her to life. By the way, the info posted on tvguide.com about my story line is incorrect. The character will not be a "love interest" of Earl's as of right now.

So there you have it! I just wanted to share the news with my CL family.

I will keep you guys posted as I get more information.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Peace,
Light,
AND LOVE,
Alyssa

Alyssa précise que les infos divulguées par TV Guide sont fausses et qu'elle ne jouera pas une possible petite ami pour Earl.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://eternalcharmed.com

Alyssa dans My Name Is Earl
Page 1 sur 1